Arel Moodie International (AMI)

What is Success? Who is Arel Moodie? Why Should I Care? These questions are answerd in this blog :)

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Success is a Recipe

Yes, there is a right way and a wrong way to achieve the life you want. And yes, I will acknowledge exceptions exist to the rule, but let me put it to you like this:

I once heard on the news of this guy who had amnesia. He accidentally got hit in the head with a bat and miraculously regained all of his lost memory after the blow to his head. Just because that worked for him, I didn’t see any doctors going around prescribing baseball bats to the back of the head to cure amnesia! So what I’m trying to say is I can’t explain why there are exceptions to the rules or why a baseball bat to the head could be a medical miracle, but I can get you started on your journey to success using principles that have worked for countless people over and over again. I like to call it “Beginning the Journey.”


Arel Moodie is widely known as America's Top Young Speaker. He has spoken to over 65,000 students in 39 states and 2 countries on the topics of student success, student leadership and student entrepreneurship. He is a leading authority on helping students of this generation succeed and school and in life. He is also the best selling author of the book Your Starting Point For Student Success. To find out more about Arel's book, go to www.startingpointbook.com. To find out more about Arel's speaking please go to www.arelmoodie.com.

No comments: